40 Fashion blunders men need to stop doing
Following are a few mistakes usually committed in men’s fashion. Well, let us teach you how to be classy.
- Baggy clothes- they are overrated when it comes to men’s fashion. They make you look like you’re wearing sloppy hand-me-downs. If well-fitting clothes are hard to find for your size, thenmake your tailor your best buddy.
- Wearing a short sleeve shirt with a tie
- Shoes that are clean, free of scratches and dirt are signs of a stylish man.
- Warped shoes – always have two pairs of dress shoes in the same color so you can avoid the ones with sweat and all the stretching.
- Improper pants length
- Wrong socks with a suit
- Wrong belt color
- Improper tie length
- Forgetting the necktie dimple
- Being “buttoned” up- The secret is to always leave the bottom button undone.
- Socks and sandals- It’s not supposed to be done that way. Case closed!
- Cartoon clothing
- Dress socks not long enough – according to the men’s fashion bible, your socks should come up till your calves, and stay right there.
- Wearing the wrong colors – It’s very important to match the color of your clothes to your skin tone.
- Wrinkled clothing
- Wrong casual tie
- Too many colors
- Wearing a backpack with a suit
- Unflattering hairstyles
- Excess cologne
- Too much jewelry
- Hairstyle- keepit short and neat, that look is so much better than you trying to hide your bald spot.
- Sweatpants in public
- Oversized branding
- T-shirts tucked in
- Crew neck tee under a dress shirt
- Cell phone clipped to your belt
- Square toe shoes
- Avoid mixing too many patterns or prints together, be it casual or formal.
- Mismatching styles- Keep your outfits coherent and matching in style.
- Bulky pockets
- Dirty nails
- Your facial hair should be well groomed
- Hair at the back of your neck
- Excessive hair product
- Wearing sandals outside the beach or pool
- Not tucked in dress shirts
- Keep in mind an undershirt is supposed to be under.
- Not taking care of that unibrow.
- Wearing athletic socks, for totally non athletic occasions
Fashion industry is filled with famous fashion designers who come up with exquisite designs, but even these people might have commit some blunder at some point of time.
After three days of no cases of community-spread COVID-19, restrictions on weddings and school sports activities are set to be eased
Australian employers unleash potential of Australia’s 6.9 million migrants with tech solution, Connections