Brain stroke, if explained in simple words, is a condition in which brain cells die suddenly due to lack of oxygen. This can be caused by some kind of obstacle in the blood flow or if the vein that supplies blood to brain is damaged due to some reasons. There are two main types of strokes; Ischemic stroke and Hemorrhagic stroke. Most commonly, about three-quarters of all strokes are of first type, Ischemic in which blood can’t reach to the brain due to a clot in the veins. Although it’s not very authenticated but research shows that brain strokes are more common among males who are over 55 and have high blood pressure.
Warning signs or brain stroke:
- The most common sign includes dizziness, having troubles in walking straight and loosing balance while standing for a long time.
- Another most common sign includes short term memory loss.
- It also includes having problems while speaking, not being able to pronounce the words correctly or even forgetting the most common and regular words while communicating.
- It includes getting weaker and weaker with every passing day although you are eating a nutritionist diet on daily basis.
- Paralysis on one side of the body including right hand, arm and leg or left side organs.
- Having problems seeing things correctly and often finding faces of people blurred or seeing double vision.
- Having severe headaches during day and night and feeling hard kind of feelings in head.
- Not being able to show facial expressions such as smiling, signs of having pain etc.