Roast pumpkin hummus recipe
Pranav Sahay | On 04, Oct 2013
Method : Now, let us look at how to mix these ingredients tighter for making the Roast pumpkin hummus recipe dish.
- First off, preheat your oven at a temperature of 180 degree Celsius
- Now, put cloves, coriander seeds, funnel seeds, seeds, cinnamon, fenugreek seeds,cumin seeds, and mustard seeds in a medium-size non-sick pain for roasting. Keep roasting until a pleasant smell start coming out of the pan.
- Transfer the roasted spices into a mortar. Now, grind the spices using a pestle until they turn into a powder.
- Now, spread crushed cloves of garlic, pumpkin, and chopped ginger on the powder. Now, sprinkle the spice powder on that. Now, sprinkle it with salt and then drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Now, put the try in the oven and then roast for around half an hour.
- Now, take out the tray from the oven and then put all the ingredients in the blender. Now, you should add tahini paste, chickpeas, 1 tbsp of paprika powder, half cup of olive oil, and lemon juice in it and then bled into a paste.
- Lastly, you should transfer hummus in a big bowl. Then you should sprinkle the paprika powder on it and then drizzle some olive oil on it. Now, the dish is ready. You can now serve it.
- 250 grams of red pumpkin (cut in cubes)
- 1 cup of boiled chickpeas
- 1 tbsp of coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp of cloves
- 1 tbsp of funnel seeds
- 1 inch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
- 1 tbsp of yellow mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp of cumin seeds
- Garlic cloves (8-10)
- Ginger (2 inch)
- 1 tbsp + 1.5 cup of olive oil (for drizzling)
- ¼ cup of tahini paste
- Juice of half lemon
- 1 tbsp of paprika powder